Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution

I had to think about this for a few days.  There is no way possible that I could just say one thing that I want to do better this year. I think of at least five things a day that I would love for God to change about me. So here is my list
1.) Better relationship with my savior
2.) Knowing my self better
     a. being less angry and bitter
     b. forgiving and leaving it there
     c. really just knowing what makes me happy
3.) Working on my relationship with my husband
4.) Being a better mother
5.) Excel in school
6.) Lose weight!

Something big that I don't want to put on the list but I am still working on is lower my expectations because no one is perfect especially me :)

By the way I am still walking with God

No comments:

Post a Comment